Directions to Port Everglades cruise Port
Port Everglades Administration Bldg.
1850 Eller Drive. (6-story glass with red trim)
1 day Bahamas Cruise Address:Port Everglades Terminal 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
View Port Everglades Fort Lauderdale Florida in a larger map
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #1
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #2
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #3
- Cargo Terminal #6
- Cargo Terminal #16
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #18
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #19
- Passenger Terminal #21
- Passenger Terminal #22/24
- Passenger Terminal #25
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #26
- Cargo Terminal #29
- Northport Parking Garage - Next to Convention Center at Northport
- Midport Parking Garage - Between Cruise Terminals #19 & #21 in Midport
- Port Everglades Administration Bldg. - 1850 Eller Drive. (6-story glass with red trim)
Entranceways By car, the seaport can be accessed:
- Main entrance. Take I-595 East straight into the port (I-595 become Eller Drive once inside the Port). I-595 runs east/west with connections to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, U.S.1, I-95, State Road 7 (441), Florida's Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway and I-75.
- North entrance. Take U.S.1 or A1A to 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale and turn south at the streetlight onto Eisenhower Blvd.
- US1/Federal Highway entrance. At the intersection of State Road 84 East and U.S.1 (Federal Hwy.), turn east into the seaport.