Cruise passenger Information
Port Everglades Passenger Services
The most asked questions will be answered here. Meanwhile please be patient and search and enjoy the rest on the site.
- Cell phone waiting lot for picking up cruisepassengers. Free of charge. Weekends only. You will have to pass the security checkpoint first. Always ask the Officer to make sure wait parking is OK for that day.
The building and parking lot is located at:
1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Simply point your GPS to that address or
CLICK HERE for a google map.
- During the week days you would need to go to the nearby
Fort Lauderdale Airport cellphone waiting area.
- To see how close both lots are to each other. CLICK HERE
- To see all the maps in one easy place CLICK HERE
- To get into Cruise Port Everglades security checkpoint, you must bring a government-issued photo ID. Everyone in the vehicle that is 18-years-old and older must show thier ID.
- Parking at Port Everglades is $15. per day.
- Offsite parking for Port Everglades is also available, sometimes at discounted rates of $10 per day and my even include a shuttle ride to Port Everglades.